Thursday, May 24, 2012

Well..

So here i am..sitting in my lovely den, eating a bagel with nutella (yum!), and trying to keep my 1 year old goldendoodle under control. She's a mess. I love her to death, but my goodness. Her name is Jewels. 

Yep, that's her! She is quite photogenic. 

Well, its my 8th day of summer. There's really a lot i could do today. Okay, not a lot. Considering I don't have my license..yet. I could probably post on my blog all day..but that would not be very productive. 

I should probably clean up my room. I'll admit, its a wreck. Guess that just means I'm a normal teenage girl. Mom would be pretty happy if i did. I should probably pack up some things too. 

Still no clue where we will be moving to. I really have no idea where ill be in the fall. But thankfully God knows. I don't even know the number of schools dad's applied to, but i do know he has heard back from a few. 

So here i go..I'm going to venture into the craziness of my room..

Guess I'll start with laundry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment